How can I track the progress of my application?
You can sign in to our Career Center to see the status of your application. If the status of your application changes, you will be sent a a message to the email address you provided.
In which countries is Repsol present?
We are one of the top companies in the oil and gas sector. We market our products across 87 countries and operate in 37 of them, making us a world-renowned energy company. Get all the information about our global positioning here.
What internship and scholarship programs does Repsol offer?
- We offer different programs that adapt to different profiles and needs. Find all the information about our internship and scholarship opportunities on the Students and graduates page.
How do I apply for a job?
- You will first have to register your profile in our Career Center inside the Send you résumé page. You'll then be able to see our Scholarship and our Curricular Internship Programs. To apply, you must have created a profile including all the details from your résumé in the Career Center. Remember to log in with your username and password. If not, the system will not allow you to apply.
If I'm already in the Repsol selection process, how long will I have to wait until I hear back about my application?
- When you submit your application for a public job offer, you will get a confirmation email to let you know that we received your information. We will then work on getting back to you in approximately three weeks.
What are the Repsol new-hire training programs?
As part of our company's commitment to promote, attract, develop, and retain talent, Repsol offers three new-hire training programs for new professionals in collaboration with prestigious international universities:
- New-hire training program in Exploration and Production of Hydrocarbons
- New-hire training program in the Industrial Field
- New-hire training program in Energy Management
Repsol's program for new professionals is an excellent employment opportunity for recent university graduates. The aim is to provide training that will allow students to learn about the company's different businesses, units, and areas to prepare them to form part of our team, and to teach them the values and cultures that are the pillars of our human team during their first years at Repsol.
How does the new professionals selection process work?
New professionals are hired by the company through a rigorous selection process consisting of the following stages:
- Recruiting: phone interview
- Online tests: psychometric test, English level test, and work behavior test
- Face-to-face evaluation:
Group interview model where exercises selected by the company are administered to identify the new professionals' competencies and establish the candidates' profiles. It consists of:
- - Welcome to the participants and presentation
- - Psychometric test and English test
- - Group exercise
- - Personal interview
- 4. Technical interview with a business manager
What requirements must be met by a new professional candidate?
In line with Repsol's commitment to young talent, the company seeks recent graduates whose profile meets the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree completed in the last four years
- Degree in line with the company's strategic objectives
- Good academic record
- High level of English
- Behaviors in line with with the company's values and principles
- Open to geographical mobility
I forgot my login details. What should I do?
If you cannot remember your login details to sign it to your profile, you can reset them by clicking on "Forgot password" in repsol.com's Career Center.
Follow the steps below:
- 1. Click on the "Sign in" button on the top right-hand corner and then select "Forgot password". When you click on "Forgot password," you will be asked you to enter your email address. Please, note that the email address you enter must match the email address you provided when you registered in our Career Center. Otherwise, the system will not recognize the email address, and it will not send you a notification. Afterwards, you will receive an email with your username and password and an active reset link that will expire in 24 hours.
- When you click on the new link, the following message will appear on the screen Enter your username and password. This screen includes the new username and password and the verification code, and a message will appear on screen indicating that the username and password have been correctly reset. The application will then return to the homepage where you will be asked to enter your username. We recommend you copy and paste it from the email you received, and then type in the password you just entered.
How can I change the email address I used to register for the Career Center?
- In the event that your current valid email address does not match the one registered in the Career Center, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org request your email address to be changed in our database.